Sunday 22 March 2015

Baby Boy Wishlist

Last week I posted our Baby Girl Wishlist which was full of cute little pink items that we will be rushing out & purchasing if Squishy turns out to be a little lady. Obviously being the organised freak that I am we definitely have a blue list too so here it is... our Baby Boy Wishlist (I think these might be my favourites but ssshh)


1) Mothercare Whale Bay Bath Set - £29.99
Funnily enough I still haven't found a baby bath that I like for a little girl but if Squish does turn out to be a boy we will be sorted with this one. This fab set comes with pretty much everything we will need, a baby bath, sponge, bath thermometer, top 'n' tail bowl and cuddle & dry towel.

2) Kinder Valley Kai Compact Cot in Grey
- Asda £49.00
Again this is an Asda bargain, exactly the same as the pink version we picked out for a girl so I won't bore you all with the details again. The main reason we have chosen the Kinder Valley Kai cot is its compact size. Squishy's nursery is only a very small box room so this will give us plenty of space to play with for other furniture as well. Plus the colours right? I love the variety this range offers, I don't think I've come across a grey cot anywhere else?

3) Baby Boys Little Essential Bibshort Set - BHS £8.00
Hello..my names Jo and I have a problem! I am hopelessly ADDICTED to dungarees - in particular for baby boys!!
I can't be the only one out there can I? I'm pretty worried that Squish is pretty much going to be wearing dungarees everyday until he/she is at least 10.
How cute are these??

4) Converse All Star Ox Infants in Blue - JD Sports originally £30 now £20 in the sale
Just because! Who doesn't love baby converse?

5) Fisher-Price Newborn to Toddler Play Gym - Argos originally £56.99 now £45.49 in the sale
We've looked at a lot of different play mats and I think we've decided on this one. It's bright, fun, unisex so would be great to keep for any other babies in the future plus I love the giraffe & zebra at the side!
It's has lots of different light & music options and has three different grow-with-me stages so will hopefully last a little while. 

6) Come Fly With Me Moses Basket - Asda £27.97
Being an air hostess this Moses basket is a no brainer for us. I . LOVE . IT

7) Baby Boys Wadded Snowsuit - BHS originally £22 now £11 in the sale
There's just something about baby snowsuits that are so so adorable. Even though Squishy definitely won't be needing one straight away - I hope not in August anyway - we will be picking up a couple in 3-6 months. Generally the ones we have seen and like seem to be really expensive £30+ so this is a steal at its sale price. I just hope they still have it in stock should we find out Squish is blue.

So there you go, some of my favourite little boy pieces. As I'm sure you've guessed by now I'm very much a baby girl in pink, baby blue in blue girl. I know the stereotypes aren't too everyone's taste but I can't get enough of the pastel colours.

I'd love to see any of your baby hauls or any little bits you've been picking up so link them below for me to check out

XOXO


No comments :

Post a Comment